The students of Minsk State Musical College named after M. Glinka performed successfully at the International Creative Festival "Youth Delphic Games: meeting of the capitals of states - participants of CIS and Europe" in Kiev.
According to Anastasiya Kholodok, Chief Specialist of the Department of Culture of Minsk City Executive Committee, the Forum brought together nearly 300 participants from 13 countries: Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Armenia, Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey and Cyprus.
Young talents competed in two age groups (junior - 14-17 years old, senior - 18-25 years old) in five categories: "Piano," "Violin," "Folk Singing," "Bayan/Accordion," "Choreography". The performances of the competitors were held during two days in the mode of non-stop at the Kyiv Children Academy of Arts. Performances were evaluated by a professional jury, consisting of prominent artists from Italy, Austria, Russia, Moldova, Romania and Ukraine.
Contestant Alex Kozak from Minsk (piano) won the first prize, Alina Kozakiewicz (accordion) became the winner of the second prize, and Elvira Stel'mashuk (vocals), took 4th place among her category contestants. All of them are students of Minsk State College of Music named after M. Glinka.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk