Cooperation Agreement between the Lenin district of Minsk and the Khatai district of Baku was signed in Minsk yesterday. The document was signed by the Head of Leninsky district administration Valery Kuleshov and the Chief Executive of Khatai district of Baku Razim Isa Mamedov.
As reported by Tatiana Zhmailik, Head of Section of Business and Registration of the Economic department of Leninsky district administration, the document was signed within the framework of the business forum attended by heads of enterprises and business circles of the capitals of Belarus and Azerbaijan. Among the 14 entities representing the Leninsky district there were JSC "Kamvol", JSC "Yeast Plant", JSC "Machine-Tool Plant named after S.M. Kirov", JSC "Experimental, Designing and Technological Bureau" and State Scientific and Industrial Association "Planar".
"As a result of the business forum it has become possible to identify the prospects of trade and economic cooperation between the two regions, and the signed agreement will give new impetus to their development", T. Zhmailik said.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk