University returned from Singapore and Argentina with bronze medals.
According to the information provided to the "Minsk-news" Agency correspondent in the press service of the country's main university, the Belarusian team members Yekaterina Moskalenko and Vladislav Tereshchenko, eleventh-formers of the Lyceum of the Belarusian State University, won bronze medals at the International Biological Olympiad in Singapore.
The competitions were held in two rounds: the students had to do practical laboratory work and answered questions. The students were offered routine questions on biology taught at school as well as tasks requiring original thinking.
The bronze medal was also received by Maria Mankiewich, eleventh-former of the Belarusian State University Lyceum, at the International Mathematical Olympiad held in the Argentine city of Mar del Plata. Certificate of Merit was given to BSU Lyceum student Stepan Dobrinevsky who also participated in this competition.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk