On March 3, the festival of historical reconstruction "Knighthood at All Times" was held in Svobody Square, the "Minsk-News" agency correspondent reports.
The event opened the celebration of the 950th anniversary of the first record of Minsk in our chronicles covering the most significant events of the Belarusian history.
The times of Kiev Rus were reflected by valiant warriors personifying the best knightly traditions. On an improvised field of battle, they showed the basic techniques and tactics of sword fighting.
Traditions of the philistines and gentry of the 16th and 17th centuries were reflected by dancing and singing actors in historically authentic costumes.
The Festival ended with a demonstration of the maneuvers of the French and Russian armies of the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
During the Festival, near the City Hall there were opened interactive zones where you could shoot from a real bow or try yourself as a blacksmith.
According to the organizers of the Festival, its main purpose was to show the significance of the crucial historical events that took place on the Belarusian land, instill a sense of patriotism and penetrate into the beauty of the national culture.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk