Three one-star hotels will be built in the capital by 2014. They are to be erected from the products of industrial housing, manufactured by JSC "MAPID".
According to Elena Niss, Chief Architect of "Minskproyekt", sites for the hotels have already been chosen. They will be located in Narochanskaya, Oleg Koshevoy and Korzhenevski streets.
The developed project may become a typical one. These will be nine-storey hotels, each designed for 265 seats. In each hotel there will be 2 suites, 55 single rooms, 22 double rooms (one per resident). The rest of the premises - are blocks of two rooms (one plus two). In each hotel building there will be a cafe for 70 seats. In spite of the same plan, all three hotels will be different inside and outside by the color of the facades and interiors.
The construction of the hotel in Narochanskaya street has already started and shortly they are going to start the construction of the other hotels.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk