The fifth concert "Classics at the Town Hall with VELCOM" to be held on August 5 is called "The Seasons", the organizers of the concert told the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency correspondent.
The concert will gather musicians from Belarus, Italy, France, the Netherlands and Germany.
"The theme of the weather, of the seasons and of everything related to natural phenomena in different periods became a source of inspiration for musicians. Thus the most famous classical works were born. And if almost everyone is able to remember and even come to know by ear the series "The Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi, then the interpretation of weather motifs in the works of Peter Tchaikovsky or Astor Piazzolla is less familiar to the general public", the organizers say.
At the concert, the international NOUVELLE PHILHARMONIE TRIO (Belarus-France-Netherlands-Germany) and the String Orchestra of the Conservatory of Music named after Giuseppe Tartini (Trieste, Italy) will play the piano cycle of Peter Tchaikovsky's "Four Seasons", four tangos from the series "Seasons in Buenos Aires" by Astor Piazzolla and "Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi, to whom the composer owes his immortal fame.
Those who are going to attend the concert will have a unique opportunity to plunge into four different elements at once, to visit each of the twelve months of the year, to feel the July heat, the January blizzard or to hear the sound of the rustle of autumn leaves.
Photo by Tamara Khamitsevich
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk