Intelligent Transportation system is to be established in Minsk by 2014. Terms of the project were discussed at a recent meeting of the interdepartmental working group to create a video surveillance of public safety under the chairmanship of the Deputy Prime Minister Anatoly Kalinin.
Intelligent Transportation System in Minsk will make it possible to study and monitor the traffic flows in the capital to provide maximum comfort for the movement of the city’s residents and its visitors. The Minsk City Executive Committee has been charged to ensure the implementation of the planned activities on the project for the Ice Hockey World Championship - 2014.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk