Limited liability company "Minsk City Technological Park" (hereinafter - LLC "MCTP") was established to give systematic support to enterprises of Minsk in the implementation of innovative projects by providing advantages and preferences envisaged by law (leasing of space on favorable terms for various purposes, of technological equipment, tax exemptions, organizational support to the implementation of innovative projects), create favorable conditions for doing business in high-tech sector, to support start-innovative companies.
The founders of the company are Belarusian State University, Belarusian Innovation Fund, the Minsk City Executive Committee (the share of community property in the authorized capital of a business entity - 73.17%).
It is planned that in the initial phase the technological park will be located in the areas of the property complex at 187 Soltys st. (the area - 5.5 hectares, the total area of buildings for various purposes - about 40 thousand square meters). In addition, the technological park will have possibility to lease other space necessary to accommodate residents with the right to transfer them to the sublease.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk