Partisansky District is one of the nine districts of the capital. It was founded on April 8, 1977.
The area of Partisansky District makes up 23.7 square kilometers. Its population is 99.4 thousand people. It is the largest industrial district in the city. More than one fourth of all industrial goods of the city are produced in Partisansky District. The largest industrial enterprises of the district are the following: "Minsk Tractor Plant" Republican Unitary Enterprise, "Minsk Engine Works" JSC, "Minsk Electrical Engineering Plant named after V.I.Kozlov" Unitary Enterprise, "Minsk Gear Plant" Unitary Enterprise, "Krynitsa" JSC, "Minsk Sparkling Wine Factory" JSC, "Milk Factor No 1" Municipal Unitary Enterprise, "Belcommunmash" JSC, "Slodych" Confectionery and others. Besides over 2.000 economic management entities are registered on the territory of the district.
At present in construction engineering the main attention is paid to housing construction.
In 2009 28.089 square meters of housing was built (two multi-storied dwelling houses).
In the period from 2010 to 2015 it is planned to build around 700 thousand square meters of housing in Partisansky District. From 2009 to 2013 on the territory of the district there will be built a number of projects in the sphere of public catering, trade and services industry.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk