Savanovich Mikhail Fedorovich
Minsk City Council is a representative state institution of local governing on the territory of the city of Minsk. Term of Minsk City Council credentials makes 4 years.
In accordance with item 121 of the Constitution of Belarus to the exclusive Minsk city council competence concern:
- Approve the economic and social development programs, the city budgets and reports on their execution;
- Fix local taxes and tax collections;
- Determine the order of the municipal property management and disposal ;
- Set local referendum;
- Confirm the candidature of the Chairman of Minsk City Executive Committee assigned by the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- To elect 8 members of Council of National Assembly of Belarus from Minsk.