- Examines the valuation of the property transferred as a deposit, verifies, and ensures the completeness of the set of documents.
- Considers proposals for privatization, as well as proposals for the creation of open joint-stock companies.
- Considers requests of enterprises that are the republican property (Minsk communal property) for mortgage of property, prepares the necessary conclusions and presents them to the State Property Committee of Belarus
- Examines the privatization projects and projects for the creation of open joint-stock companies.
- By order of the State Property Committee of Belarus, organizes tenders and auctions for the sale of the republican property objects.
- Upon written request of the republican and municipal entities gives extracts from the Unified Register of State Property about the registration (lack of registration) of real estate in the Unified Register of State Property
- Creates and maintains a database on the reforming objects, archives for keeping privatization projects and projects for the creation of open joint-stock companies.
- Analyzes the progress of activities on the privatization of state property.
- Deals with management and disposal of public property within the limits established by the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, except for the land, its mineral and other natural resources, as well as other property determined by the laws of the Republic of Belarus.
- Protects property rights and interests of the Republic of Belarus.
- Involves business entities to solve the district social programs.
- Provides control over the sale of state-owned shares.
- Informs the public about the processes of denationalization and privatization taking place in Minsk.
- Prepares the conclusion of the feasibility of the alienation of state property, examines the valuation of the property disposed of, verifies and ensures completeness of the set of documents.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of the use and preservation of state assets.
- Submits to the State Property Committee of Belarus materials for appropriate action against the officials found guilty of violating the legislation on the management of state property and privatization.
- Builds, maintains and supports up to date the Unified Register of State Property
- Refers to the courts with a claim for invalidation of transactions made in violation of the law on state property, denationalization and privatization of state property, as well as in other cases involving property interests of the state.
- Creates commissions on privatization and monitors their work.
- Takes decisions on the establishment of joint stock companies in the privatization of state property in accordance with applicable law.
- Participates in the development and implementation of programs of privatization.
Last updated: 6 February 2014
Information provided by: Minsk City Territorial Fund of State Property