- Carries out an inventory of material values; oversees the write-off of material values.
- Draws up monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the use of budgetary allocations.
- Participates in the preparation of staffing of the Minsk City Executive Committee and its structural units.
- Develops cost estimates for the coming year and records the execution of the cost estimates in the current year.
- Performs accounting for all economic and financial transactions.
- Provides due payments to suppliers and contractors.
- Calculates and pays out salaries, allowances and other payments to the employees of the Minsk City Executive Committee and the Minsk City Council of Deputies.
Last updated: 3 February 2015
Information provided by: Department of Accounting and Reporting of Minsk City Executive Committee