On September 4, the Vice-Prime Minister – Minister for Foreign Affairs of Georgia Mikheil Dzhonelidze laid a wreath to the monument in Victory Square, the “Minsk-Novosti” Agemcy correspondent reports.
Near the obelisk the high guest was met by Alexander Krepak, Deputy Chairman of the Minsk City Executive Committee.
The participants in the ceremony also put flowers to the eternal flame in order to revere the memory of the fallen in the years of the Great Patriotic War.
On September 4-5 Mikheil Dzhonelidze is on a official visit to Belarus.
According to the information delivered at the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus the program of the visit envisages a number of meetings, including meetings in the Government of the Republic, the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs. At the meetings they are going to discuss a large range of issues connected with bilateral cooperation, intensification of trade and economic interaction, promotion of parliamentary relations.
Photo be Sergey Pozhoga
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk