Minsk residents danced at the performance of the group Le Bal des Martinne dedicated to the opening of the Days of Francophonie in Belarus, the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency correspondent reports.
On the occasion of the holiday, the Embassy of France in the Republic of Belarus organized interesting events for the Belarusian public in the field of gastronomy and culture. And everything began in the restaurant "Druziya" (friends).
The concerts of the famous French band include violent waltzes, hot Cuban dances, Italian songs, klezmer music filled with oriental trends, and sometimes slow quiet music so that the audience can take a short rest. However, especially for the Belarusians, the group played a fully French program. By the way, in March, Minsk has many events dedicated to the holiday of Francophonie.
For example, on March 10, the State Chamber Orchestra of the Republic of Belarus directed by Yevgeny Bushkov will give a concert in the Belarusian State Philharmonic Society with the participation of the famous violinist Nicolas Dotrikur (France) and cellist Mikael Samsonov (Belarus-Germany). And on March 28 about fifty children and students will present their concert on the stage of the Minsk State Linguistic University.
Photo by Vladimir Zhdanovich
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk