Evenings of German films will be held from September 27 to 30 at the Pioneer cinema, the Minsk-News Agency correspondent was told at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Minsk.
On September 27, the audience will be shown the "Life of Others". On September 28 they will see the historical drama "In the Labyrinth of Silence" which is dedicated to the Auschwitz processes. On September 29 the citizens of Minsk will see "Schönefeld Boulevard", and on September 30 - the film "Measuring the World" which tells about the life of the aristocrat Alexander von Humboldt.
The films will be shown in German with Russian subtitles. Admission is free. Free tickets will be available on the day of the show from 14:00 in the foyer of the cinema.
The organizers of the evenings are the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Minsk and Goethe Institute in Minsk.
The shows are arranged within the framework of the German Week in Belarus.
Photo from the site vivamost.com
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk