Acceptance of applications from candidates for volunteers of the II Euro Games began in Minsk on September 27, the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency correspondent reports.
Applications are accepted on the website of the Minsk city organization of the PO "Belarusian Republican Youth Union". Candidates for volunteers are required to fill out a questionnaire in which it is necessary to inform the place of study / work, the level of education, the level of knowledge of English and other foreign languages, and the experience of participating in volunteer projects. The selection of volunteers will go on for the current and 2018 years.
According to the Head of the Sports and Tourism Department of the Minsk City Executive Committee Sergey Furmanov, the city will need 6,000 volunteers during the Second Euro Games.
"As young people are the most active part of the population, we are counting on their assistance in this matter," S. Furmanov noted. “The main requirement which will be laid to candidates for volunteers is their knowledge of foreign languages. The ability to understand the specifics of sports disciplines will also be very important. The task of the volunteers will be to provide comfortable conditions for guests of the capital: officials, athletes, fans”, he added.
The II European Games will be held in Minsk from June 21 to 30, 2019. Competitions for 15 sports will be held at 12 sites, of which 11 sites will be in the capital and 1 site will be located in the town of Zaslavl.
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk