Japanese and German films will be shown in the courtyard of the hotel "Monastyrsky" within the framework of the Open air CINEMA project on 29 and 30 September, the organizers of the event told the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency correspondent.
The films have been provided by the project "Listapad. Kollektsiya".
On September 29, they will show the Japanese horror - "The Terrible Will of the Gods" (2014). Sun Takahata is burdened with his ordinary life, until one day strange things begin to happen in his class. Schoolchildren are visited by mysterious toys led by doll Daruma - the deity bringing happiness. Mysterious visitors call on the schoolchildren to take part in games the price of which is life. They encourage the doubters by telling them about bright prospects. However, if they refuse to participate, they face an immediate death …
On September 30, you can see a German romantic comedy - "What German men do" (2012). Paul knows a lot about women and always gives them the right advice, he's a cool guy. However Paul himself was not lucky: the woman he liked was not free. Can it be that his best friends, including the Rottweiler, won’t be able to help him?
Admission to the event to be held at: 6 Cyril and Methodius Street is free. The show starts at 20:00.
The project Open air CINEMA is being realized by a network of cinemas "KinoMinsk" with the support of the Minsk City Executive Committee.
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk