The Belarusian Federation of Aviation Sports is applying for the European aeronautic sports championship in Belarus in 2019, the press secretary of the federation Alexandra Sadovnikova told the "Minsk-Novosti" agency.
"Usually only 2-3 countries submit applications for such competitions, so we have every chance to get a license. In Belarus, there have never been such large aeronautical competitions. Usually from 70 to 100 crews participate in the European championships. Competitions are held for seven days in different cities ... We are considering that the balloons will start not only from the sites in Minsk but also from those in the towns of Nesvizh and Mir," A. Sadovnikova specified.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk