On the eve of the New Year and Christmas, the capital's trading enterprises will hold more than 2,500 actions and days of discounts.
This was said by the Head of the Main Department of the Consumer Market of the Minsk City Executive Committee Andrei Domoratsky at an operational meeting in the Minsk City Executive Committee, the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency reports.
Due to reduction in trade mark-ups by shops and selling prices by manufacturers, reduction of retail prices will be up to 50%. There have been planned over 1,000 trade shows. From December 23 to December 31 there will be held a Christmas week of discounts in the shopping centre "Stolitsa". Prices for goods will fall from 10 to 80%. The biggest discounts will be on clothes. New Year's drawings of valuable prizes will also be organized.
Christmas-tree markets will be held in Minsk from 22 to 31 December; the price for a fir-tree, depending on the height, will be from 10 to 30 rubles.
In connection with the demand, sales of artificial fir-trees will also be increased. The cost of an artificial fir-tree will be from 3 to 50 rubles.
Beginning from December 15, there will be held festive fairs in the central squares of Minsk.
- City Authorities
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk