By the number of events the richest will be the Moscow and Frunze Districts – in total there will be held 60 actions, interactive performances, exhibitions and festivities. A fewer number of events will be arranged in the Pervomaisky and Tsentralny Districts - in total there will be held 16 events.
On New Year's Eve Minsk citizens will be entertained in the following places:
- in Zavodskoy District, there have been allotted four sites for the festivities: in front of the Chizhovka-Arena complex (from 1:00 to 4:00), near the department store "Belarus" (from 1:00 to 3:00), at the Youth Sports Complex "Mandarin" in Gerasimenko Street (from 1:00 to 3:00), near the supermarket "Sosedi" in Selitsky Street (from 1:00 to 3:00);
- in Leninsky District, singing and dancing will take place from 00:00 to 3:00 on January 1 in Loshitsa Manor and Park Complex, as well as in front of the "Salyut" Cinema (Rokossovsky Ave., 150a);
- in Moskovsky District, citizens of Minsk will be entertained on New Year's Eve in the park named after M. Pavlov (from 1:00 to 4:00), the public garden "Polyanka" in K. Liebknecht Street (from 1:00 to 3:00) and in Y. Chechot Street in Brilevichi micro-district (from 1:00 to 3:00);
- in Oktyabrsky District, the festivities will begin on New Year's night at 1:00 in the square, which is near the Cultural and Sports Center of the Minsk branch of the Belarusian Railway (Chkalov Str., 7);
- in Partizansky District, people will see in the year of 2018 from 00:30 to 4:00 in the extreme sports park (Stoletov street, 1) and on the site next to the monument to Soviet pilots (Karvat Street);
- in Pervomaysky District, the festivities will be held from 1:00 to 3:00 on four venues (Nezavisimosti Ave., 116; Rusiyanov Street., 1; Fogel Street, 1; and the Street of the Heroes of the 120th Division, 15);
- in Sovietsky District, the program "New Year - the Time of Miracles!" will be organized from 00:30 to 04:00 in the square in front of the Komarovsky market;
- in Frunzensky District, the first hours of the year of 2018 will be seen in (from 1:00 to 3:00) at the Ice Palace of Sports of Minsk Region (27, Pritytsky Street.); in the park named after Hugo Chavez; at the sites near the shopping center "Maximus" (Lobanok Street, 94) and the market "Zapadny" (Burdeyny Street, 6);
- in Tsentralny District, mass festivities will be held from 1:00 to 4:00 on January 1 near the Minsk State Palace of Children and Youth.