Since February 5, a zone of paid parking in K. Marx Street - on the stretch from Volodarsky Street to Lenin Street - has been operating in the test mode, the "Minsk-Novosti" Agency correspondent was told in the SI "Parkings of the Capital".
Since March 12, they are planning to start charging fees from car owners here. The tariff will be 1 rouble per hour. In the future, this practice will be extended to parking lots located in the neighboring streets - Kirov, Engels, Sverdlov and Komsomolskaya Streets.
"Information stands were installed in K. Marx Street well in advance," said Oleg Leshchinsky, Director of the SI "Parkings of the Cpital". "We have started to inform the residents of the nearby houses that we are creating lists of access to vehicles which are allowed free parking in the courtyard territories. Parking inspectors are busy carrying out explanatory work among drivers who leave their vehicles on the designated stretch of the street".
- BODIES OF REPRESENTATIVE POWER
- Minsk City Council of Deputies
- Members of the House of Representatives for the city of Minsk
- Members of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly for the city of Minsk
- BODIES OF EXECUTIVE POWER
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Major Executives of Minsk City Executive Committee
- Minsk City District Administrations
- JUDICIAL POWER
- Minsk city court
- Minsk city economic court
- About Minsk